new stuff to play
after a long time trying to make things work and a lot of features half done i decided to give you the latest release now.
this one has not so many new stuff as the last one, but hopefully something you will find usefull.
- Support for the correct image output bitdepth in Render3d node (float16 and float32 will gave the same image)
- displacement in RoE.CookTorrance, this is real Renderman displacment with support for micropolygon displacement and should give better result then the Fusions „Displacement3D“ node. Later can only displace given geometry
- you can specify a search path for the shaders, in case you want to keep your 3delight installation clean or have a special place for the shaders
- the multiply setting in the „RoE.EnvLight“ supports now non integer values and also values below 1.0
- Fusions „Shape3D“ Sphere, Torus, Cone, Cylinder are now rendered as Renderman primitives. That means you dont need high settings for the segments for smooth results. Simple exclusion here: because Renderman primitives dont support caps, this only works if you have no caps. Otherwise it will still exported as set of polygons
- added support for lights emitting photons. This should give faster results if you use RoE.CookTorrance with „ColorBleeding“ on. I did not see any difference in speed or the image. The photon count is for the whole scene NOT per light. Currently all lights emit photons if this option is on.