After a very long time i decided to provide you with a new build of my plugin. This time it has “only” the features i showed here before and no new secret stuff i holded back for so long.
In hope to speed up developing and releases i also put all of my code up on Github. Now everybody who is willing to contribute can start coding and support this project.
Changelog 24th April 2013
- Added first support for particle rendering. Particles will render as points with a fixed size. They will take the color and alpha value from fusion
- added 2 new light nodes with soft shadows (RoE.Distantlight and RoE.PointLight)
- added support for shaping the bokeh of DoF effects, you can now specify the number of blades and their rotation
- fixed a bug where GI was calculate even if you havent set Photons on
- added a Github Repository for the whole Project on https://github.com/reichofevil/3delight_to_fusion, so you can download all the files and start adding stuff by yourself
and by the way: i also decided to start a twitter account, mainly for stuff related to this plugin